My name is Omkar Sardesai. My Cyber Security Experience is as Follows.
- NSD[National Security Database v2.0] [Providing Training]
- The ability to serve as a corporate security Executive by ensuring technical security planning, testing, verification and risk analysis in accordance with TCP/IP protocols.
- Capable of defining, deploying and monitoring risk management, compliance, and information security programs while functioning as a primary IT disaster recovery coordinator.
- Monitor the security of critical systems (e.g., e-mail servers, database servers, web servers, etc) and changes to highly sensitive computer security controls to ensure appropriate system administrative actions, investigate and report on noted irregularities.
- Conduct network vulnerability assessments using tools to evaluate attack vectors, identify system vulnerabilities and develop remediation plans and security procedures.
- Conduct routine social engineering tests and clean-desk audits.
- Investigate potential or actual security violations or incidents in an effort to identify issues and areas that require new security measures or policy changes.
- Research new developments in IT security in order to recommend, develop and implement new security policies, standards, procedures and operating doctrines across a major global enterprise.
- Identified vulnerabilities, recommend corrective measures and ensure the adequacy of existing information security controls.
- Educated business unit managers, IT development team, and the user community about risks and security controls.
- Provided 24/7 network surveillance and configuration recommendations for over 200 computers and multiple network area storage devices on a global WAN spanning.
- Performed security research, analysis and design for all client computing systems and the network infrastructure.
- Developed, implemented, and documented formal security programs and policies.
- Monitored events, responded to incidents and reported findings.
- Utilized Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Intrusion Detection & Prevention (IDS / IPS), Data Leakage Prevention (DLP), forensics, sniffers and malware analysis tools.
- UTM GajShield, Reseting Firewall through Console.
- Providing Training for Cyber Security.
- Thorough Knowledge of Sniffing Networks,SQL Injections and DDOS Attacks, Trojans & Malwares, Social Engineering, Stegnalysis, Exploitation, Steganography, Cryptography, Computer Forensics, Audits, Report Writing